ESN – International Exchange Erasmus Student Network is an organisation working not only with students all over the world, but also cooperating with other student organisations and education institutions as schools!
If You are foreigner, who is currently studying in Lithuania, or Lithuanian, who already spent semester or two abroad by Erasmus exchange program – we kindly ask you to join SocialErasmus initiative „Erasmus letters“ and write a letter-essay about Your Erasmus experience!
All the letters will be publicized on our ESN Lithuania web page ( http://www.esnlithuania.org/ ) , what means, that they will be reachable for everyone – for students, who still have doubts - to participate in this exchange program or not, for teachers, who could use Your letters as teaching tool, for pupils, which we are not able to involve to „Erasmus in Scools“ project by coming to their school and etc.
Write a letter-essai and make people believe, that ERASMUS, and exchange programs at all, can be benefitial for the individual, local society and all the world! ;)
Examples You can find in http://www.esnlithuania.org/ -> SocialErasmus -> Erasmus letters
· All information have to fit in 1 A4 page
· Letter-essay have to be written in English (you can also add the version
in your native language)
· Next to your letter you have to add your photo
· Send your letter to your ESN section SocialErasmus coordinator (http://www.esnlithuania.org/content/coordinators)
· some information about yourself/ about your choice to study in Lithuania/ your opinion about Lithuania now and before coming here/ the cultural differences of your country and Lithuania/ ERASMUS mobility chances/ your language abilities and in general the importance of multilingualism. (Lithuanians write about the country they were during their Erasmus)
· Why ERASMUS exchange program (or other exchange programs) is useful? How it helps to go towards one world idea?
ESN Lithuania was founded in 2003 with ESN Vilnius University becoming the first section. At the moment we unite 12 sections working in 13 different higher education institutions all across the country including Vilnius, Kaunas, Šiauliai and Klaipėda. There are around 400 volunteers in the country working under the principle "students help students" aiming to improve the quality of intercultural exchange via various international and national projects marked with one and the only ESN star. Erasmus Student Network is one of the biggest interdisciplinary student associations in Europe, founded in 1989 for supporting and developing student exchange. It includes over 13,000 members in 36 countries present in over 400 universities across the continent.